Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Readers,
I would like to say a thank you for Maddi allowing me to write for the blog again as on stardoll influence I lacked writing upcoming news. I would also like to encourage her that just because stardoll influence is now hacked, you can still rise in fame with this splendid blog.
------
New readers to the blog, I would like to say a warm hello and introduce myself. My name is Victoria my account on stardoll is darling_diamond but that is recently hacked and I am working on getting back as one of my friends on stardoll does know what's happening and she is helping me and I would like to say a thank you to her (bubs3000) if you could, please send thanks to her for helping me out and as I am probably annoying her asking for the password every five minutes.
------
What I will be talking about is mostly tutorials for outfits and maybe some upcoming news, free stuff doesn't really interest me as most people don't pay attention to it. I can't really think of anything else now, so bye.

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment