Friday, July 9, 2010

New Stardoll!!!




Heyyy Guyss,

I know I said I would be posting more these holidays but I was surprised how busy I actually was!! I really did not have much time for stardoll but I should be quieter these next couple of days before school!! I have to go on now because of all the cool changes they made to stardoll.

I was soo excited when I saw the new stardoll, I was literally speechless!! I felt like screaming but I thought I better not as it is past 10 oclock at night :), I love it but I am finding it harder to use because I have to get to know it a bit more so I can use it!! Here are some pictures of some of the major things I realised.....





The quickfacts now looks a bit like a book, I thought. It is really cool!!



The starplaza has completely changed and I find it really cool how they have now made all the options down the side of the screen!!!



It has really changed, when you look in people bazzar's it is also really cool!!



You can now write in someones guestbook from their suite, I don't know about you but I found it annoying having to load up a whole new page just to give someone a comment!!


Overall I love the new stardoll and find it absolutely amazing!!
Alyssa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment