Monday, March 22, 2010

Designers



I have been looking around stardoll and have seen some great designs done by people. I will post weekly about some awesome designers i have seen or heard about. You will be able to buy or order designs from these people....

Joanne1305- twilight and more
MondFrau- Styled dresses
MileyCyrus31- Hello Kitty and more
KWcat- Variety
Antoniya86- Dogs, Lady Gaga and more
AngelRose69- Variety
Miracullous- Variety
CrystalsJoy- Variety
Keira-V- Bears and more
No.1.Seety- Variety
xxdj12345- Lady Gaga
Lindamissanto- Disney Characters and more
dapao- Variety

Hope you like the designs because i love them!
Alyssa
xoxo

p.s If you know of a good designer or are one i would love for you to tell me in my guestbook or mail me. My username is neighbours203.

No comments:

Post a Comment